Sunday, May 6, 2007

I Got It !!

Finally, I got the driving license.
I passed the exam for the motocycle driving license the day before yeaterday.

I have attended the exams for three times... = ="

Wu.... I didn't mean that....

I didn't know how to ride a bike until I was sixteen years old.
Besides, I seldom rode a bike not mention to ride a motocycle~

Ha, anyway~

I don't have to wait for the school bus anymore!!!!
I can go to anywhere anytime~
I can go home to eat dinner Mom cooks.

Cheerful~ > ///// <

4 comments:

b9505024brian said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

b9505018david said...

Well, Hmmmmmmmmm.............
Next time when I want to have a late night snack, could you...............

b9505024brian said...

Well....................actually there are "two" late night snacks...............

Julie said...

i could'nt understand what both of you are talking about = =+

good children should go to bed early~
but a good student maybe should stay late... XDDDDD